- Part No.: MPA-NMNP-IDR944-S
- Brand New Idrive for Mitsubishi Pajero NM NP (2000-2006)
- Plugs Straight In
- How it works :
The iDrive is providing new points of reference for the vehicles throttle mapping. It is still working within the standard parameters; however, it introduces a far sharper throttle curve. It is also bringing the throttle in earlier throughout the pedal stroke to reduce throttle lag/ dead zone in the pedal.
The Modes :
iDrive’s are equipped with a very intuitive display and settings menu for easy use there are 4 settings that offer different modes for different driving styles and conditions.
Normal Mode (–)
Normal mode is simply a replication of the factory settings, essentially the iDrive is switched off.
Economy Mode (E)
Economy mode has 9 settings that reduce the response from the pedal – it generally only results in a slight reduction in fuel economy, but with a dampened response it can be particularly handy in situations such as 4wding, towing, beach driving etc.
Ultimate Performance Mode (U)
Ultimate performance mode has 9 settings and can be grouped into three stages:
- Ultimate mode 1-3: Everyday driving with smooth acceleration
- Ultimate mode 4-6: Sportier, more responsive acceleration, great for use around town where short bursts of acceleration are needed
- Ultimate mode 7-9: Strap yourself in and activate launch control, instant throttle response, best mode, don’t say we didn’t warn you.